22/09/2011

Another Show Posted & Other Stuff.


So here is my latest video It had all sorts or random apps & a little bit of bad editing where I bang my elbow about a 60 seconds in. But aside from that I have upped my editing for other parts of the show such as at the very end I have got the two videos over the original video to promote my other stuff which was way more difficult than I had previously thought.
I also tried to be more lively this episode so let me know what your thoughts were on my slightly more upbeat way of doing my show :) 
As for news I talked about Google+ going public & people being able to hangout via there mobile phones with front facing cameras.
So for total show news I may be getting a very good mic from a friend in America & as for the autofocus camera well we will have to put up with that for now till I can afford something better. 
All in all though I think this was one of my better shows & I hope you guys enjoy it. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SELF PROMOTION/ PART BEGGING SEGMENT OF THE BLOG!!!:
If you do want to help support the show & me as I am currently out of work & can really use the money to develop the show & afford better equipment you should be able to see the "Donate" button down there
So if you can or just want to help please do as I would really appreciate it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU CAN LOOK AGAIN NOW!!
So yeah I hope you enjoy the show & I will do my "Snugg video" later this week.