22/04/2012

HTC One S Unboxing & the return of the blog!


Hey there guys I know its been a while since I have posted on this thing but since I have a load of videos coming up it makes allot of sense to start using this again to give more detail into my videos.
So to kick this off I have an unboxing of the HTC One S it's a pretty awesome phone and I have yet to hear any issues from this phone so I think it is going to do really well!
Next week I will have my unboxing of the HTC One X uploaded and I will write another piece about it so I can give you guys my honest opinion about the handset (as I always do).
So watch the video and let me know what you think of it!
If you have any comments you want to throw my way either pop them on the comment section of the video or this post.


I hope you enjoyed this HTC One S Unboxing as you can tell from the video HTC have done it again by releasing a good looking very responsive smart phone it is out now and the speed and feel of the device is pretty awesome!!
I hope you liked the video both in spirit and by clicking the button with the thumbs up!
See you next week 


ItsWillBarlow 


P.s Apologies for lying in my last post I am back on blogger this time and I am not going to be going anywhere any time soon :) 
Current Video Views: 100628